While refurbishing a new kitchen or building one from scratch, choosing the right counter top is one of the most crucial things to consider. To make things go in the long run, it is important to focus on every little aspect. Also, the kitchen is considered one of the most important elements in the house. Knowing the right aesthetics will help in making the place look more attractive. Know that there are plenty of options to explore when it comes to kitchen counter tops. Some of the options are granite, marble, concrete, quartz etc. The best is to go with one which will increase the aesthetics and match your interior style. All these are great choices, so select wisely.
You can easily buy quartz products as they are easily available. It is because it is the choice of many because of its amazing benefits. Though everyone has their pros and cons, you should select one as per your need and preference. Know that quartz is not man-made and is composed of silicon and oxygen which makes it a natural mineral. To dig deep, the manufacturers grind the natural quartz into dust and combine it with other natural and synthetic materials like polymers, resins etc. These binding agents help in binding the quartz together making it more hard and durable. Quartz comes in a variety of options and designs and you can select as per the required color, texture, look, design, collection, room, application etc.
To know more about quartz, the following are some of the benefits highlighted:
- Durability- If you are looking for a material that won’t crack, chip, scratch easily, etc, quartz is the best option to go for. As it is composed of natural minerals and then grinded by the manufacturers, making the best for you. They also add pigments to it which widens the area of options. So as per your choice and the aesthetics of the kitchen, you can select one. Due to its hard composition, it is hard to destroy quartz. So in terms of durability, you can blindly choose quartz as your kitchen counter top.
- Appearance- There is no doubt that quartz looks very appealing to the eyes and fits in any kind of interior. Whether the home interior is classic, modern, etc, it suits and sets well in every aesthetic. It is a suitable option and is a reliable one whenever you are in confusion. Know that these come in plenty of color options and you can even ask your manufacturer for a particular color. Unlike others like granite, quartz is not limited to designs and texture. Also, not only for kitchen counter tops, you can use quartz for basins, sinks, slabs and shower trays as well.
- Non-porous- Non-porous material means the liquid or air not seeping into the surface. If the material is porous, the material can lead to staining, discoloration and some irreversible damage. Also, in terms of hygiene and bacteria, porous materials are difficult to clean and maintain. Quartz is non-porous which is an added advantage. You don’t have to worry about the liquid or bacteria penetrating the surface. The quartz counter top is stain resistant and is quite low maintenance. You can easily wipe the surface with a damp cloth and you are good to go. Granite and marble are porous in nature and are prone to staining.
- Low maintenance- With quartz you never need to worry about filling the space or sealing it. As already explained it is a non-porous material, you do not need to incur additional expenses. You can easily clean the surface with soap, water and cloth. In case of any stains, you can use warm water to loosen the stain.
- Versatile- Quartz is not only limited to kitchen counter tops but can also be used in bathrooms, offices, bars, sinks, basins etc. As it comes in various designs, sizes, color etc, you can easily style it anywhere in your house. Just to be clear, quartz has limitless applications.
- Colorfastness- If you are worried about color fading, know that quartz is best for the long run. The color will go nowhere and will stay for many years. The shine and finishing will stay intact keeping your interior looking good.
- Heat and stain resistance- Quartz slab is heat and stain resistant which means that you can keep a hot pan on the surface without worrying that you will wreck your surface. Also, in case you spill any curry or anything else, quartz won’t pick the color as it is stain resistant.
- Environment-friendly- As quartz is engineered by the manufacturers, it is much more environment-friendly than other varieties like granite, marble etc.
So above are some of the points highlighting the benefits of quartz stone. Make sure to choose the right manufacturer. If you are looking for one, make sure to consider the following points:
- Experience- It is very much important that the manufacturer hold good years of experience in this field. A good experience will make the manufacturers more reliable and trustworthy. Check the reviews and recommendations online to know them better. Also, take a look at their previous projects and talk to their past clients to know their work.
- Variety- Always asks for variety in quartz in terms of color, texture, size, design, application and much more. More varieties will help you to make a good choice for your house.
- Industrial standards- Make sure that the manufacturers manufacture as per the industrial standards which are mandatory to comply with. They should have a good range of key certifications.
So above are some of the points you need to consider while looking for a quartz manufacturer. You can contact Quantra Quartz for amazing variety and quality. They are a one-stop partner with the best comprehensive range making sure to cater for every need from residential to commercial. They also provide a warranty and make sure their dedicated team always stands by you in case of any issue.